Josie has strong project management skills and experience working on large scale, multifaceted leadership programs. She has a passion to deliver the best possible outcome for clients and participants through sound project management and collaborative relationships.
Josie has managed leadership programs across the public and private sector in Australia with particular emphasis on health and education.
Project Management of leadership programs
- Coordination of a three year leadership program for a rural and remote health service provider. The program involved two three-day residential workshops tailored to reflect the context of the rural working environment. Management of the program included stakeholder and participant coordination, workshop rollout schedules, program logistics, venue coordination and budget management.
- Coordination of a customer focus training program for a large Commonwealth government agency. The program was part of an organisation wide change initiative and delivered to over 3650 staff during 1,300 workshops in 31 locations across Australia.
- Project management of four leadership programs for school leaders in Victoria, with a data collection, analysis and evaluation component for reporting
- Project management of a leadership development program for a software company. The program included six one-day workshops within a six month period.
Delivery of leadership diagnostics
- Management and delivery of online 360 degree feedback programs across Australia for a range of public and private sector clients. This involves client relations, survey setup
Josie has finesse for cooking Italian cuisine and aspires to speak fluent Italian.