Alex is an executive & project assistant at Nous. She has more than eight years’ experience providing executive and project support across several large organisations including in IT and management consulting, insurance and market research. She is a highly driven and motivated individual with a background of producing positive results for every project and event she supports
- Program-managed major work by the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions to streamline regulation for small businesses; involving resource planning and forecasting, stakeholder engagement and coordinating contracts, materials, logistics and travel
- Supported the team that worked to understand the needs of injured workers, supporters, representatives, employers and insurers accessing conciliation services using human-centred design and organisational design to inform service and operational models for implementation
- Worked with the Australian Department of Health to review the National Framework for Advance Care Directives, providing logistical and administrative support for stakeholder consultations, client deliverables – including workshops and focus groups
- Served as internal project manager for the Net Promotor Score initiative at a global insurance company
- Was appointed Regional Project Manager for a small-and-medium-enterprise marketing campaign at a global insurance company
- Managed events across Australia and New Zealand, including an appraised three-day national insurance conference.