Vicky Machinandiarena is a Senior Consultant in Nous’ Sydney office and has over 10 years’ international experience across the education, human services, government and not-for-profit sectors.
5 quick facts about Vicky
- I studied a Master of Public Policy in The University of Sydney and a Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Universidad de San Andres, Argentina
- Before Nous I worked as a policy adviser for the New South Wales Government (mostly in human services and education) and spent six years doing a range of community and policy work in Argentina
- I joined Nous because I had a first-hand experience of its practical approach to problem solving and positive impact; whilst working for the New South Wales Government, I used a service mapping report from Nous to design the implementation of the domestic and family violence reforms.
- What I love most about Nous are the people that I get to work with – my colleagues and clients are all engaging and socially committed people that teach me something new every day
- In my free time you will find me catching up on many bookmarked articles, travelling, consuming all sorts of arts and doing lots of dancing (although that also happens during work time).