In 2017 we received record interest in our Community Partnership Scheme, with over 100 organisations submitting applications to partner on projects with Nous. Over the course of the year we have engaged with 20 organisations to deliver projects aimed at building the capability of not-for-profit organisations to contribute the social, cultural, economic and environmental benefit of their community/Australia.
Some of the projects that we have undertaken include:
- Partnering with VisAbility Ltd (Western Australia), a disability services organisation, to undertake a strategic review and planning project to help identify potential new opportunities for diversifying and growing revenue, in the wake of significant NDIS-related change in the sector.
- Conducting a rigorous evaluation for Ardoch Youth Foundation, to demonstrate the education and social impact of two important workplace volunteering programs, which support 38 schools in disadvantaged communities and more than 1,100 children and young people around Australia.
- Working with Haven; Home, Safe, a social housing organisation, to support an ambitious social housing redevelopment and community connection project to transform a disadvantaged community in Melbourne.
- Developing an organisational performance and cultural change program for Help Enterprises (Queensland), to enable its leaders to efficiently and effectively implement NDIS-induced changes to its service delivery.
- Supporting The Smith Family, Australia’s largest children’s education charity, to develop a data enablement strategy that will provide a clear roadmap for how it should approach information management into the future.
Find out more about how our Community Partnership Scheme works or email [email protected] to express interest in applying.